Apply Your Decal
How to apply your decal
1. Clean your MacBook, iPad or iPhone with an alcohol based cleaner. DO NOT USE WINDEX!
2. Place your decal face down and slowly remove the back layer (paper) ensuring the decal is staying applied to the front layer (tape).
3. If the decal starts to stick to the paper smooth the paper back down and apply pressure with a squeegee or credit card.
4. Once you remove the paper decide where you want to place your decal while holding the decal about an inch from the surface.
5. Gently set the decal down where you whish to apply it and use a squeegee or credit card to apply pressure to the decal.
6. Once the decal is applied, slowly remove the tape layer ensuring the decal is staying applied to your device. If the decal starts to pull up, smooth the tape back down and apply pressure with a squeegee or credit card.